- Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Center for Professional Selling and Marketing
- Center for Rapid Product Realization
- Cherokee Studies
- EDA University Center
- John W. Bardo Fine and Performing Arts Center
- Local Government Training Program (LGTP)
- Mountain Heritage Center
- Program for the Study of Developed Shorelines
- Project Discovery
- Public Policy Institute
- Ramsey Regional Activities Center
- Small Business & Technology Development Center
WCU’s influence is felt throughout the surrounding areas. We play a key role in business development, the preservation of Cherokee culture and mountain culture, and the advancement of technology and public policy.
In addition to their community focus, our centers and institutes are also dedicated
to scholarly research in a number of disciplines.